This Asian Baked Salmon in Foil is so tender, flaky, and incredibly savory!
I can never get enough of Salmon, maybe it’s part of my Norwegian heritage. I love it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
I am always trying to come up with new ways to make this delicious fish. So I decided to put an Asian twist on this for dinner tonight, I think this is my new favorite recipe!
I always filet the skin off my salmon before cooking it. It takes away any ‘fishy’ flavor. But you can leave it on if you prefer.
Another tip – I definitely recommend lining your baking dish with tin foil. This will make clean up much easier, because the Asian sauce gets a little sticky after cooking.
You guys… This is seriously the most tender Salmon ever!!
I hope you all love this Asian Baked Salmon in Foil as much as we did! It’s:
- Easy peasy to make
- Full of flavor
- and Oh So Savory!
If you love this recipe try my other favorite Salmon dishes below:
Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon with Broccoli
Sheet Pan Honey and Ginger Glazed Salmon
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Asian Baked Salmon in Foil
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- Category: Main dish
- Cuisine: gluten free, seafood, Asian
- 1 1/2 pound Salmon filet skinned
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 Tbs Tamari
- 1 Tbs Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbs Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbs finely chopped Shallots
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Sesame Seeds to garnish
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil, spray the foil with cooking spray
- Place Salmon on foil
- In a small bowl whisk together Honey, Tamari, Rice Vinegar, Sesame Oil, Ginger, Shallots, and Pepper
- Pour over Salmon
- Bake 20-25 minutes until Salmon is cooked all the way through
- Note: Baking times may vary depending on the thickness of the Salmon
- Garnish with Sesame Seeds
I tried this trick at home yesterday, and it turned out to be really easy and nice..
Thank you so much for such a yummy recipe.
Gonna save this and will share with others.
Keep sharing 🙂
So glad you liked it Rachel! Thanks for sharing:)