This Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon With Broccoli can be made in under 20 minutes!
The flavors of the Lemon and Garlic over everything blend together perfectly, every bite is bursting with so much deliciousness!
Let’s hear it for the Salmon lovers!
I love a good Salmon. In fact we have Salmon in my house for dinner almost weekly. Maybe it’s my Norwegian heritage, but I just can’t seem to get enough of this delicious fish!
I’m always looking for new ways to flavor Salmon, because I normally don’t like eating the same thing over and over again.
I decided to make this yummy dinner all together on one sheet pan.
A) You only need one pan to cook dinner on
B) It blends all the flavors together nicely
C) Clean up is a breeze
I lined my sheet pan with aluminum foil first to make clean up even that much easier. No sticky messy pans to scrub after dinner, woohoo!
Now just add the Salmon fillets to the middle of the sheet pan and spread the Broccoli florets all around the sides of it.
In a small bowl mix together EVOO and Minced Garlic. Brush the mixture evenly over the Salmon and Broccoli.
Sprinkle Sea Salt over everything.
Then place the Lemon slices over the Salmon and add the rest to the bottom of the sheet pan.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes and dinner is done!
Here’s what I love about this Lemon Garlic Salmon and Broccoli:
- It’s a flavor explosion in your mouth with the mixture of Lemon and Garlic over everything
- The Salmon stays so tender and flaky
- The Broccoli gets roasted perfectly with a bit of crispiness
- It’s super easy to make
- It’s healthy and nutritious
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon With Broccoli
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Seafood, Gluten Free, Low Carb
- 1 lb Salmon fillets
- 1 bunch Broccoli stems removed and cut into florets
- 1/2 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 heaping Tbs freshly minced Garlic (about 6 cloves)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Lemons sliced
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with tin foil and spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread Broccoli florets to the sides of the sheet pan.
- Place Salmon in the center of the sheet pan.
- Add EVOO and Garlic to a small bowl and brush over Broccoli and Salmon
- Sprinkle Sea Salt over everything.
- Place Lemon slices over Salmon and Broccoli.
- Bake 15 minutes.