Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasyNaturalSmithfield, #AllNaturalPork #GuaranteedTender #CollectiveBias
These Slow Cooker Pork Chops Marsala are so tender, juicy, and savory! This will be your new favorite weeknight meal!
You guys… can we just take a minute to talk about how yummy these Pork Chops in a Marsala sauce are? I know most of you are probably thinking – Marsala sauce with Pork? Trust me this is life changing!
Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is Guaranteed Tender, but I decided to make this in a Slow Cooker to really let the juices of the Marsala sauce soak into the Pork.
What it means to be Guaranteed Tender:
- USDA Processed Verified
- Hand-selected based on coloring and marbling
- Proudly raised in the USA
- Fresh never frozen
Oh and just a heads up, you can purchase these Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops at Walmart in the meat aisle.
Now can we give a quick shout out to Smithfield®?! I chose this brand because they work with local farmers across the USA and there’s no steroids, hormones or artificial ingredients added. This is super important to me when buying meat.
I know their Pork is always going to be tender, juicy, and flavorful. Plus it’s so versatile, you can make tons of easy weeknight meals, and it’s great for grilling on the weekend too! You can find more yummy recipes from Smithfield® here ——> click here.
Now lets get into how to make this Slow Cooker Pork Chops Marsala!
Start by rubbing both sides of the Pork Chops with fresh Thyme and Black Pepper. (Full printable recipe below)
Add EVOO to a large skillet and heat over med/high heat. When the oil starts to shimmer add the Pork Chops. Cook 2-3 minutes each side then place Pork in a Slow Cooker.
Add Butter to the skillet along with the Garlic and Shallots. Sauté 1-2 minutes, then add the Mushrooms. Sauté 2-3 minutes, then add in the Marsala Wine. Let the wine reduce approximately 2-3 minutes.
At this point your kitchen is going to smell sooooo good!
Pour the mixture in the skillet over the Pork Chops.
Cover the Slow Cooker and cook on low for 3 hours.
After it’s cooked stir in the Heavy Cream, cover and cook 10-20 minutes more.
Add the Pork to your plate and slather it with the Shrooms and Marsala sauce!
I served this with some sautéed Brussels and Rice, but you could serve it with your own favorite side dishes as well. 🙂
I hope you guys love these Slow Cooker Pork Chops Marsala as much as we did! It’s:
- Simple to make
- Perfect for the fall/back to school dinner routine
- and Oh So Savory!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Slow Cooker Pork Chops Marsala
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours 30 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours 40 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 lbs Smithfield® All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 Tbs EVOO
- 1 Tbs freshly chopped Thyme
- 1/2 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 3 Tbs Butter
- 4 cloves minced Garlic
- 1 finely chopped Shallot
- 8 oz sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala Wine
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Rub Thyme and Pepper on both sides of Smithfield® All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- Add EVOO to a large skillet and heat over med/high heat
- When oil is shimmering add Pork Chops to skillet and cook 2-3 minutes each side
- Place Pork Chops in Slow Cooker
- Add Butter to skillet along with the Garlic and Shallots
- Sauté 1-2 minutes
- Add in Mushrooms and sauté 2-3 minutes
- Add Marsala Wine and cook until reduced, about 2-3 minutes
- Pour the mixture from the skillet over the Pork Chops
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours
- Stir in Heavy Cream and cook additional 10-15 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!