These Veggie Fajita Tacos are super easy to make, filling, and loaded with flavor!
You guys! I’m so excited because I just got the new What’s Gaby Cooking Everyday California Food (affiliate) Cookbook!
Gaby is one of my favorite food bloggers that I follow, so today I am making one of her recipes from her cookbook!
I revamped the recipe just slightly. I left out the poblano pepper and red onion because I’m not very fond of those. I added portobello mushrooms instead, because I looove mushrooms. But seriously you can add whatever vegetables you prefer to this and make it your own.
The seasonings are what really makes this. She really nailed it with the perfect combo of spices.
I topped these tacos with my favorite Guacamole recipe along with some tomatoes, yum yum yum!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Veggie Fajita Tacos
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 18 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper thinly sliced
- 1 small Yellow Onion thinly sliced
- 6oz Portobello Mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic sliced
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbs fresh Lime Juice, plus more for topping
- 8–12 small Corn Tortillas warmed (I used Gluten Free)
- Toppings of choice, Guacamole, Tomatoes, Cilantro, Cheese, etc.
- In a large skillet add EVOO and heat over med/high heat
- When oil is warm add Peppers and Onions, sauté 3-4 minutes
- Add Mushrooms and Garlic, sauté 1-2 minutes
- Add Salt, Cumin, Chili Powder, Red Pepper Flakes, and Lime Juice, stir to coat evenly, cook for 1 more minute
- Stuff into Tortillas and top with toppings of your choice