Here’s an easy peasy way to make your own homemade Corn Tortilla Chips at home!
I seasoned these with Taco Seasoning for a bit of a kick, but you could use any seasoning you choose.
Last week I shared with you all my homemade Taco Seasoning. This is perfect to season these Corn Tortillas with!
I sprayed each Corn Tortilla with some Olive Oil spray. Then sprinkled a bit of Taco Seasoning over the Tortillas.
Bake these beauties at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes until desired crispiness.
Then proceed to chow down!
The thing I like about making my own chips is that I can make as little or as much as I want. You see if I go into a store and buy a bag of chips, I will proceed to eat the entire bag in one sitting. Yes, I’m that bad!
So by me making my own chips I can make a small batch, that way I won’t over eat and can enjoy a little treat once in awhile. 🙂
I also like making these as a topping for my yummy Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup. Instead of cutting each Tortilla into fourths, cut them into strips instead.
Now you could get creative and season these with just about anything. I’m thinking Ranch Seasoning or even just plain Sea Salt would be good too.
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 tsp Taco Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each Corn Tortilla in half twice to create 4 equal triangles.
- Place on baking sheets in an even layer, you will need 2 baking sheets for this.
- Spray Olive Oil over the tops of the Tortillas evenly.
- Sprinkle Taco Seasoning evenly over Tortilla Chips.
- Bake 5-7 minutes.
- Place chips on paper towels until completely dry.