This Asian Quinoa Kale Salad is perfect for Meal Prep! Very little prep involved and you have healthy lunches for the whole week!
I did a recent poll on my Instagram InstaStories about what types of recipes you guys wanted to see more of. One of the big requests was more meal prep recipes. So I created this recipe just for you guys! 🙂
I think meal prepping is great, I’m trying to do more of it to free up time during the busy work week. And also to keep me on the healthy track.
If I already have a pre-made salad in the fridge that’s easy to grab and go, it keeps me from making bad meal choices when I’m hangry.
This literally took me 20 minutes from start to finish and created 5 healthy lunches.
I poured the homemade Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing over each salad and mixed it until everything was coated. What’s great is that the Kale leaves hold up well for up to 5 days in the fridge even with the dressing on it.
In fact it actually makes the Kale a little more tender and easier to eat each day. It’s almost like the salad dressing marinates the Kale leaves, so every day the taste just gets better and better!
I hope you guys love this Asian Quinoa Kale Salad Meal Prep as much as I did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- Full of Protein
- and 100% Satisfying
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Asian Quinoa Kale Salad Meal Prep
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 5 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- For the Salad:
- 1 bunch Kale, thick stems removed, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked Quinoa
- 1/2 cup shredded Radicchio
- 1 cup shredded Carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped Cashews
- For the Carrot Ginger Dressing:
- 2 large Carrots coarsely chopped (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 large thumb of peeled Ginger (approximately 2 Tbs)
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 1/3 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Tamari
- 1 Tbs Honey
- 2 Tbs Lime Juice (1 lime)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Cook Quinoa as directed, then let cool
- While the Quinoa is cooking prepare the dressing and salad
- Add all ingredients for the dressing into a Vitamix or high speed blender
- Blend until smooth and set aside
- Massage Kale leaves to make them a little more tender
- Divide evenly among 5 25oz size ziplock containers
- Add cooked Quinoa, Radicchio, Carrots, and Cashews evenly on top of the Kale in each container
- Pour salad dressing evenly over each container
- Will keep for 5 days in the fridge
Leave a Reply