This Ginger Bok Choy Soup with Noodles is incredibly delicious and only takes about 15 minutes to make, which makes it perfect for those busy weeknights!
I don’t know about you, but we are slowly recovering from the Thanksgiving weekend.
After a long four day weekend of binging on leftovers and lounging on the couch, I decided it would be a great way to start off Monday with a homemade vegetarian soup!
If you’ve never had Ginger Bok Choy Soup with Noodles before, you are in for a treat!
Bok Choy and Ginger are so good for the digestive system, which is why I chose to make a soup with them. Believe me, I sooo needed this after eating my weight in stuffing this last weekend. 😛
I love that this soup requires very little effort to make too. I mean, 15 minutes to make a delicious meal?!
I hope you guys love this Ginger Bok Choy Soup with Noodles as much as we did! It’s:
- Simple to make
- and Oh So Savory
If you like this recipe, try some of my other healthy soup recipes below:
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Ginger Bok Choy Soup with Noodles
This Ginger Bok Choy Soup with Noodles is incredibly delicious and only takes about 15 minutes to make!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: Asian, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 3 Tbs EVOO
- 1 small Sweet Onion chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped
- 4 Tbs grated Ginger
- 2 heads Bok Choy chopped, leaves and stems
- 8 cups Vegetable Broth
- 8oz Linguini Rice Noodles
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbs Tamari
- Dash of Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a 6 quart Dutch Oven add EVOO and heat over med/high heat
- When oil is shimmering add Onions and sauté 3-4 minutes
- Add Garlic, Ginger, and sauté 1 minute
- Add Bok Choy and sauté 1 minute
- Add Broth and bring to boil
- Add Noodles and turn heat down to simmer
- Add Sesame Oil, Tamari, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, and Pepper
- Cook until noodles are done about 4-6 minutes