This Lemon Rosemary Prosciutto Potato Salad (No Mayo) comes together in about 15 minutes and is INSANELY delicious! Definitely a crowd favorite!
I love a good Potato Salad. Growing up in the Midwest, you could be sure Potato Salad would be at every single potluck. I’d pile it on my plate along with some sort of hot dish, and of course a jello fruit salad. Ahhh the memories:)
Usually Potato Salad is made with Mayo and can be a bit heavy. I decided to create a lightened up version without Mayo.
The great thing about this Lemon Rosemary Prosciutto Potato Salad is that you can serve this warm or cold, so you don’t have to worry about keeping it on ice all day at your get together.
I used a variety of red, purple, and yellow small Potatoes to make this more colorful. But you can use whatever kind of small Potatoes you prefer.
When the Potatoes are combined with the flavors of the Lemon Vinaigrette, Rosemary, and Prosciutto it creates an absolute symphony in your mouth!
Yum yum yum!
I hope you guys love this Lemon Rosemary Prosciutto Potato Salad as much as we did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- Perfect for any party
- and incredibly Savory
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Lemon Rosemary Prosciutto Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 lbs Baby Medley Potatoes quartered
- 1 Tbs Sea Salt
- For the Dressing:
- 2 Tbs EVOO
- 2 tsp Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Zest from 1 small Lemon (about 1 Tbs)
- Juice from 1 small Lemon (about 1 Tbs)
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 1 Tbs finely chopped Rosemary
- 1/2 cup chopped Prosciutto
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large pot add Potatoes and 1 Tbs Sea Salt, fill with water just covering Potatoes
- Bring to a boil, then turn heat down to simmer
- Simmer for 15 minutes until Potatoes pierce easily with a fork, be careful not to overcook or they will get mushy
- While Potatoes are cooking prepare dressing
- Add all ingredients for dressing and whisk until combined
- Drain cooked Potatoes and add back to the pot
- Pour dressing over and mix well
- Serve warm or cold