This Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Brie and Rosemary can be made in 30 minutes and is so juicy and flavorful!
I actually created this yummy recipe by accident. I was looking in my fridge and trying to decide what to do with my leftovers. I had Brie and Prosciutto leftover from the Holidays and some fresh Rosemary along with a package of Chicken Breasts.
I was imagining the flavors of Brie and Rosemary together, thinking they would be a good combo. Then I thought, hey why not stuff the Chicken Breasts with it?! Oh and while I’m at it let’s wrap the Chicken with Prosciutto! Yasss! 🙂
I’m no stranger to stuffing Chicken. In fact my most popular recipe on the blog to this day are these Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts. Have you tried this yet? Omg.. it’s life changing. Seriously.
I also did another combo of Pesto Mushroom and Swiss Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Equally just as yummy.
Now I did these Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Brie and Rosemary just a bit different. I didn’t butterfly the chicken. Instead I created a little pocket to stuff the Brie and Rosemary in.
After stuffing the Chicken I wrapped thin slices of Prosciutto around it to help keep the Cheese inside.
Wow.. Wow.. Wow..
When I took my first bite, I was in complete foodie heaven!
The Chicken was so tender and juicy, and the flavors of the melted Brie and Rosemary infused the whole Chicken Breast. The Prosciutto was an added bonus. It was like a symphony of flavors in my mouth.
I hope you guys love this recipe as much as I did!
Click on the quick 60 second video below to watch how this recipe is made!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Brie and Rosemary
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 4 large Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 6 oz Brie divided into 4 pieces
- 4 Tbs fresh Rosemary chopped
- 8 slices Prosciutto
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray large casserole pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Cut a slit into one side of each Chicken Breast creating a deep pocket (do not butterfly)
- Coat Brie with fresh Rosemary and stuff each piece of Brie into the pocket of the Chicken
- Wrap 2 slices of Prosciutto around each Chicken Breast making sure to cover the pocket of cheese
- Place Chicken onto casserole pan
- Cook 30 minutes uncovered until Chicken is cooked all the way through