You guys… This is SERIOSLY The Best White Chicken Chili EVER! Once you start eating it, you just can’t stop!
So I thought I would try something new today by making this White Chicken Chili.
And when I say it’s the best… man oh man… Seriously THE BEST chili I have had to date! After my son finished a bowl of this, he was like “Mom, when are you making this again?”
It’s funny because I always make my recipes 2-3 times before sharing them on the blog, because I like to test and make sure all the measurements are right.
When I make the same recipes multiple times in a week my son gets sick of eating the same thing over and over. Well not this recipe! I made it back to back and he gobbled up every bowl wanting more!
Ahhh… it’s the little things like that that make my heart happy. 🙂
I made this in my Dutch Oven, which I highly recommend because it cooks everything evenly and nothing sticks to the bottom.
Next time I might try to cook this in a Crockpot, that way I can update the cooking method if you prefer using a Crockpot. 🙂
I hope you guys love this White Chicken Chili as much as we did! It’s:
- and Insanely Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
The Best White Chicken Chili
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4–6 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 medium Sweet Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 2 Tbs EVOO
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 15oz cans Cannellini Beans drained and rinsed
- 2 4oz cans Diced Green Chilis
- 1 10oz bag frozen Corn
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 3/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 4 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk (use the thick creamy part that’s on the top of the can)
- Cilantro, Avocado, and shredded Mexican Cheese for garnish if desired
- In a 6 Qt Dutch Oven heat over med/high heat
- Add EVOO, Garlic, and Onion, sauté 2-3 min
- Add Broth, Chicken, Beans, Corn, Green Chilis, Salt, Pepper, Cumin, Oregano, Chili Powder, and Cayenne Pepper
- Adjust heat so it simmers
- Cook Chicken until no longer pink in the middle, about 15-20 minutes
- Remove Chicken and shred into bite size pieces, add Chicken back to pot
- Add in Cream Cheese and Coconut Milk, stirring occasionally until blended in, about 10-15 min
- Serve and top with Cilantro, Avocado, or Mexican Cheese if desired